Grandma & Amari

Grandma & Amari
This is the first girl of my 4th generation.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Quote

"Children are only a loan to use from God, sooner or later we have to give them back"
                                                                                                           
                                                                                                            "author"
                                                                                                            unknown
A friend of mine said this to me at a time of trouble with one of my children many years ago. It has always stuck with me and I share it with parents when I hear they are having troubles with their children. It is now part of my voacbulary.

3 comments:

  1. Amen to the quote! That is very true. I was told at an early age that I was a child of God so once I gained that understanding, I realized who my true Father is and that He is the one who takes care of me. My parents were used as the vessels to get me here...God takes care of the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quotes Leslie, I especially like the first one.

    ReplyDelete