Grandma & Amari

Grandma & Amari
This is the first girl of my 4th generation.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

An image of a childs drawing

I chose this drawing because it is almost identical to one I have hanging on my fridg. My grandaughter drew it for me when she was seven. She is now eight and the picture is still where she put it. The only difference is that the little boy in this photo is a little girl in mine. My grandaughter said it was me, her, and my daughter. I wish I could have copied my scanned photo to show the comparism.

2 comments:

  1. Thats real sweet of you. You know that she notices her picture posted on your computer everytime she's around right. That makes her feel so special I bet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaawww this is too cute! Children are brilliant little beings aren't they? Has your granddaughter mentioned that she wants to be an artist of some kind?

    ReplyDelete